Honey Orange Glazed Ham
Bake this showstopping Honey Orange Glazed Ham for Easter this year! The delicious sticky glaze and stunning colour is sure to wow your family and friends.
1 hour 30 mins
What you’ll need
- 1 SunPork Whole Leg Ham
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated orange zest
- 10 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180˚C fan forced or conventional.
- Remove rind of the ham by cutting around the knuckle and loosening with your fingertips. Pull the rind gently towards you in one piece
- In a bowl, combine sugar and mustard. Rub over ham and place in a baking dish. Combine all other ingredients in a small jug and pour over ham.
- Place in oven for 1 hour or until caramelize, re-basting with the tray juices throughout.
- Remove from oven. Layer orange slices on the top of the ham and fix in place with toothpicks if required. Re-baste the orange slices with tray juices and place in oven for a further 30 mins.
- Remove, remove toothpicks and rest for 10 mins before carving.