Pie Marker Pork Bourguignon Pies
Learn how to make this delicious and easy Pork Bourguignon Pie! Its a great hearty meal for everyone in the family to enjoy!
What you’ll need
- 500g pork mince
- 30g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 200g white mushrooms, sliced
- 200g bacon, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp. plain flour
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 bay leave
- 8 sheets frozen puff pastry
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over med. Cook the mince until brown. Set aside.
- Melt butter in same pan and add onions, garlic, mushrooms and bacon. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add mince back to the pan and add flour. Cook for 2mins.
- Add the stock, wine, bay leaf and tomato paste. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 mins.
- Discard bay leaf and allow mixture to cool.
- Defrost pastry sheets.
- Heat pie maker according to instructions.
- Use the pie maker cutter to cut 6 base circles and 6 top circles from the pastry.
- Line each of the pie holes with base pastry and spoon about 3 Tbsp. of pie filling into each pie.
- Top each pie with the pastry lids and gently shut the pie maker lid.
- Cook for 5 – 7 mins or until golden.
- Continue until you have used up all the mixture.