Roasted Tenderloin with Sticky Blackberry Sauce
Brighten up your Sunday Pork roast with this roasted tenderloin with sticky blackberry sauce, it's both sweet and sour.
What you’ll need
- 1.5kg Pork tenderloin
- 250g blackberries
- 30ml olive oil
- 30ml white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. thyme leaves
- 100ml water
- ½ tsp. pepper berry salt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220OC
- Place tenderloin onto a lined baking tray. Rub olive oil, salt and pepper into it and sprinkle rosemary over the top. Bake for 30 mins or until the internal temperature is 65OC
- While the tenderloin is baking prepare the sauce by using a medium sized saucepan on high heat. Add in blackberry, olive oil, white balsamic, sugar, thyme leaves and water. Cover and bring to the boil for 5 mins. Uncover turn to low and simmer for 5 min or until sauce starts to thicken. Then allow it to cool.
- Strain sauce through sieve and press through any blackberries. Blend until smooth. Add pepper berry salt and salt and mix.
- Rest the tenderloin for 5 mins before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!