What you’ll need
- 300g pork loin, cut into cubes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ oregano
- 1 ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
How to make it
- Combine buttermilk, 1 tsp. of salt and ½ tsp. of pepper in a bowl.
- Combine flour, paprika, remaining salt, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, remaining pepper and sesame seeds in a separate bowl.
- Dip pork pieces into buttermilk then into the flour/spice mix. Repeat until all pieces are done.
- Place into the air fryer with 1 Tbsp. of oil at 180˚C for 25mins.
- Remove from air fryer and serve with your favourite sauce.