Pork Power Bowl with Avocado Coriander Cream
Power through those post Christmas blues with this protein packed pork bowl.
What you’ll need
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and halved
- 1 cup brown and wild rice medley, cooked
- 2 carrots, cut into ribbons
- 3 stems broccolini, chopped and lightly steamed
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- Spring onions, to serve
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- 1 avocado, peeled & pitted
- 1 line, juiced
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp. salt
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°.
- Combine soy sauce, dark soy sauce, garlic, pepper, and honey in a bowl.
- Place tenderloin in bowl and cover with marinade. Cover with film wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Place tenderloin on baking tray and bake for 40 mins or until internal temperature reaches 75°.
- Place spinach in a bowl, and top with eggs, rice medley, carrot ribbons, broccolini and missed nuts.
- Thinly slice pork tenderloin and place in salad. Sprinkle with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- In a food processor, combine dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!