Chili, Mango & Coconut Glazed Ham
Having a tropical Christmas this year? Try out this Chili, Mango & Coconut Glazed Ham recipe this festive season for a twist on a classic XMAS dish.
1 hour 30 minutes
What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Shoulder Ham
- 1 cup chili jam
- 3 mangoes, Peeled and pitted
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 sprigs thyme
How to make it
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Combine jam, mango, garlic, lime juice, lime zest and coconut into a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Remove the rind of the ham and cover hock with foil. Place ham on a large baking tray, and brush with a layer of glaze.
- Place into the oven for 1 1/2 hours, re-basting the ham throughout until all of the glaze has been used.
- Remove from oven and serve.