MKR’s Dan & Steph: Spicy Sicilian Sausage Crustless Quiche
MKR’s Dan & Steph's Spicy Sicilian Sausage Crustless Quiche is so quick and easy to make! Try it out tonight for a tasty and healthy meal
What you’ll need
- 1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Dan & Steph’s Spicy Sicilian Pork Sausages
- 250g light cream cheese
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 250g grated cheese + more to top
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius & grease a casserole dish with spray oil.
- Place the sausages in the bottom of the dish.
- Mix the cream cheese, eggs, salt, pepper & cream in a bowl until combine.
- Grate the zucchini into the egg mix.
- Pour the entire mixture over the sausages then top with more cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 mins or until you can jiggle the dish and the mixture doesn’t wobble in the centre.
- Remove and let cool for about 5 mins before cutting.