Ham & Cheese Garlic Bread Toastie
This is the most EPIC Ham & Cheese Toastie recipe you will ever find! Delicious Leg Ham and Cheddar cheese encased with Garlic Bread! YUM
What you’ll need
- 4 slices Three Aussie Farmers or SunPork Leg Ham
- 8 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 8 individual slices garlic bread
How to make it
- Heat up sandwich press.
- Place 1 slice of ham and 2 slices of cheese onto one slice of garlic bread.
- Place into sandwich press and top with another slice of garlic bread. Cook in sandwich press until garlic bread is golden and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.