What you’ll need
- 200g SunPork Bacon
- 1 packet blinis
- 1 cup smoked chicken breast
- 100ml sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 60g Slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. dill, chopped + extra to garnish
- 1 Tbsp. chives chopped + extra to garnish
- Salt and pepper to season
How to make it
- Cook bacon in fry-pan over med. Heat until crispy.
- Combine bacon, chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, slivered almonds, dill, chives and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cook blinis according to pack instructions.
- Dollop a spoonful of bacon mixture onto each blini.
- Garnish with extra slivered almonds, dill and chives.
- Serve immediately.