Ham, Cheese and Pesto Croissants
The classic Ham and Cheese Croissant recipe jacked up with some tasty basil pesto! Yumm! Whip some up for lunch this weekend.
What you’ll need
- 400g SunPork or Three Aussie Farmers Leg Ham
- 4 Croissants
- 4 Tbsp. Pesto
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180˚
- Slice croissants in half. Spread 1 Tbsp. of pesto on 1 half of each croissant.
- Place 100g of ham and 1.4 cup of grated cheese on pesto half. Top with remaining half of croissant and place on baking tray.
- Place in oven for 10 mins or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!