Carolina Style Pulled Pork & Pineapple Sliders
How tasty does this Carolina Style Pulled Pork & Pineapple Slider sound? Give it a go tonight using our SunPork Slow Cooked Pork, Ready to Pull!
What you’ll need
- 1 Pack SunPork Fresh Foods Slow Cooked Pork, Ready to Pull
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 8 breadrolls
- 8 pineapple slices
- 2 cups coleslaw
- Potato chips, to serve
How to make it
- Cook SunPork Fresh Foods Slow Cooked Pork, Ready to Pull as per pack instructions. Once cooked, pull apart and set aside.
- heat fry-pan over med. heat and melt butter until it bubbles.
- Place pineapple slices in fry-pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Toast bread rolls and top with coleslaw, pineapple and a handful of pulled pork.
- Serve with potato chips and enjoy!