What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Pork Belly, cut into cubes
- 3 red chilies
- 3cm piece ginger
- 30 ml fish sauce
- 10ml soy sauce
- 40 ml lime juice
- 40g palm sugar, grated
- Rice, to serve
How to make it
- Place Pork Belly Cubes in slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on high.
- In a saucepan over med. heat, combine chilies, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, palm sugar and 125ml of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Once pork belly is cooked, heat a large fry-pan over med. heat. Place pork in fry-pan with chili ginger sauce. Cook until each side is golden brown and sauce is sticky.
- Serve on bed of rice or on a platter as a belly bite.