Cherry Bourbon Glazed Leg Ham
This baked ham will be the centrepiece of your Christmas table this year! Cherry & Bourbon Glazed Leg Ham = match made in heaven!
1 hour 30 minutes
What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Leg Ham
- 1 cup cherry jam
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
How to make it
- Preheat Fan Forced oven to 180°C.
- Make your glaze by mixing all ingredients (except cloves) together.
- Remove the skin from the ham, being careful not to tear the fat.
- Score the fat (not the flesh) evenly in a diamond pattern, ensuring an even scoring depth as you go.
- Place a clove in each intersection of your diamond scores.
- Glaze the ham then place in a large roasting pan with 1 cup of water.
- Bake for 1hr and 30 mins or until sticky and golden.
- Baste the ham with glaze throughout.
- Rest for 30 mins before carving.