Dijon Crusted Pork Roast with Pear and Brussels Sprouts Salad
Try this tasty Dijon Crusted Pork Roast with Pear and Brussels Sprouts Salad recipe for dinner tonight! Pork, Crackle & Gravy - you can't beat that!
1 hour 50 mins
What you’ll need
- 1kg SunPork Pork Forequarter Roast
- 110g brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Gravy, to serve
- Pear and Brussels Sprout Salad
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 2 pears, cored, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 3 small radishes, finely sliced
- 100g Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- Chives, to garnish
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 190⁰C.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic,
paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Use a basting brush to coat the entire surface of the roast with the
marinade, then place into a greased baking dish.
- Roast for 1 hr and 20 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the Brussels sprouts, pears, pine nuts, radishes and
Gorgonzola in a bowl.
- In a jar, combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and maple syrup then
shake to mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, sprinkle with fresh chives and set aside.
- Remove the roast from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest for
15-20 mins before serving.
- Slice the roast and arrange on a large plate.
- Serve with salad and gravy.