Sweet & Sour Pork Salad
Say goodbye to bland lettuce and hello to a burst of sweet, sour, and savoury goodness that will leave you craving for more with our irresistible combination of succulent pork and fresh salad greens.
What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Pork Tenderloin
- ⅓ cup plum sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 175g baby capsicums, thinly sliced
- 300g pineapple, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 150g sugar snap peas, blanched, sliced
- 50g fried noodles
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200ºC.
- Place the Pork Tenderloin on a greased and lined baking tray and season.
- Combine the plum sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and garlic in a jug.
- Brush the Pork Tenderloin with 2 Tbsp. of marinade, reserving the rest to dress the salad.
- Roast the Pork Tenderloin for 15 mins or until just cooked through.
- Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the cabbage, capsicum, pineapple and sugar snap peas in a large bowl and drizzle with half the reserved dressing, tossing to combine.
- Thickly slice the Pork Tenderloin and arrange over the salad and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Serve topped with noodles and spring onions.