These Devilled Sausages are the perfect recipe to use up those leftover snags or warm you up on a cold winter night! The whole family will love this dish!
What you’ll need
- 1 pack Costco Italian sausages
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornflour
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 brown onion, sliced into rings
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
How to make it
- Whisk together mustard, Worcestershire, soy sauce, cornflour, tomato paste and water in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a frypan on med-high heat and add pork sausages and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Remove sausages and set aside.
- Add the onion to the frypan and sauté until soft.
- Return sausages to the pan with the onion and add apples slices.
- Pour mustard sauce mixture into pan and allow to simmer, while stirring, for 5 mins or until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve with mashed potato.