Honey Mustard Pork Cutlets with Roast Veg & Stuffing Balls
Cook this one tray bake for dinner tonight! Tasty Honey Mustard Pork Cutlets with Roast Veg & Stuffing Balls will please the whole family with no clean up!
What you’ll need
- 4 SunPork Pork Cutlets
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 200g sage & onion stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- 190ml water
- 1 bunch dutch carrots, tops trimmed
- 3 potatoes, peeled & quartered
- Broccolini, to serve
- Green beans, to serve
- Gravy, to serve
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Combine honey, mustard and fennel seeds in a bowl then toss cutlets
through the mix to coat.
- Heat the oil in a fry-pan over med heat then sear each cutlet until
- Meanwhile, mix stuffing mixture, egg and water in a bowl and form
into 12 balls.
- Place cutlets on a tray with the carrots, potatoes and stuffing then
bake for 30 mins.
- Serve cutlets with broccolini, green beans, roasted veg, stuffing balls