Bacon Wrapped Pork Mignon
Everything tastes better with bacon and these quick and easy mignons will add a little sophistication to your next dinner.
What you’ll need
- 1 SunPork Fresh Foods Pork Tenderloin
- 2 rashers SunPork Fresh Foods Bacon
- Bacon butter (see recipe here)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
How to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 220⁰C.
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper until well covered.
- Wrap bacon around pork, slightly stretching as you wrap and secure with a toothpick or butchers twine.
- Cut tenderloin on either side of bacon to form mignon steaks.
- In a large fry-pan, heat oil and slice of bacon butter over med.-high heat, once melted, add mignons.
- Sear on both sides until golden brown, transfer skillet to the oven for 10mins
- Remove and rest for 5 mins
- Serve with wilted spinach & mushrooms and top with a slice of bacon butter.