What you’ll need
- 8 streaky bacon, diced
- 500g potato gems
- 1 tsp. smoked salt
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cup mozarrella, grated
- ½ cup gruyere cheese, grated
- American mustard
- BBQ sauce
How to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200OC
- Cook potato gems according to pack instructions. While still hot, place gems into a large mixing bowl. Pour salt over the gems and toss.
- Heat a large fry pan on med – high heat. Cook the bacon until nice and crispy. Drain bacon onto paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Mix the two cheeses together in a small bowl.
- Pour some of the potato gems into a baking dish. Sprinkle some of the bacon, red onion, spring onion, cheeses, and sauces over the top. Continue layering until all the ingredients as used up.
- Place into oven and grill for 10 mins or until the cheese has melted and golden brown
- Serve and enjoy
Add in some of your other favourite toppings.