Vietnamese Pork Steak Salad
A delicious light and refreshing Vietnamese Pork Steak Salad for a perfect summers day. It only takes 10min to create! Impress your guests this summer!
What you’ll need
- 4 SunPork Fresh Foods Vietnamese Style Pork Steaks
- ¼ white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 carrot grated
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
- 2 lemongrass stems, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. caster sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Handful of coriander stems, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 50g sesame seeds, dry roasted
How to make it
- Bring lime juice and sugar to the boil with 1 Tbsp. of water. Boil until sugar has dissolved.
- Add chilli and coriander. Blitz in food processor until smooth.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook Vietnamese steaks according to pack instructions.
- Toss the remaining salad ingredients together in a bowl, coat with the dressing and top with sliced Vietnamese pork steaks.