Extra Crunchy Pork Chippies
The kids won't want chicken chippies anymore after they try these golden crunchy pork chippies.
What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Fresh Foods Sirloin Steaks, cut into long strips.
- 50g pork crackle chips, crushed
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- ½ cup lemon & herb dipping sauce
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine pork crackle chips and panko breadcrumbs and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix flour, onion salt, garlic salt, smoked paprika, salt and pepper together.
- Coat the strips in flour mixture. Shake off any excess flour, dip into eggs before coating with crumb mix, and place on a wire rack.
- Heat 2cm oil in a large fry-pan over med-high heat. Carefully add pork chippies and cook for approx. 2-3mins or until golden.
- Drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve with lemon herb dipping sauce.