Thai Pork Sausage Rolls
Keep the kids entertained and fed these school holidays with these super easy Thai Sausage rolls! Tasty pork, coconut, red curry & lime sausage rolls - yum!
What you’ll need
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 500g pork mince
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 4 egg yolks, whisked
- ½ tsp. chili flakes (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- Sesame seeds
How to make it
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, coconut milk pork, curry paste, juice of 1 lime, zest, chili flakes and fish sauce in a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Take one sheet of puff pastry and cut in half. Place on baking tray. Shape a quarter of the pork mixture into a sausage shape down the centre of the pastry.
- Brush one side of the pastry with egg yolk. Then roll the pastry over the filling to cover. Slice into 8 small sausage rolls and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling and place into oven for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and serve with sweet chili dipping sauce.