Pork & Holy Basil Stir-Fry (Pad Kra Pao)
Whip up this flavoursome dish in 3 mins! Tasty Pork, Holy Basil & a kick of Chili served over steamed rice - this dish will take your straight to Thailand!
What you’ll need
- 200g SunPork Pork Mince
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 brown onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Thai bird chillies, thinly sliced (reduce amount if you prefer it mild)
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 Tsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- 40 ml chicken stock
- 1 cup holy basil leaves
- 2 cup jasmine rice, cooked
How to make it
- Heat wok over high heat. Add oil, shallots, garlic, chili and pork mince and cook for 2 mins. Ensure you break up the pork mince into smaller pieces.
- Add the sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, dark soy and oyster sauce. Stir to coat pork mixture then add chicken stock.
- Add basil, and stir again until all ingredients are combine and pork is cooked through.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice and enjoy.