Lime Honey Soy Scotch Fillet with Wombok Noodle Salad
Impress your your friends with this delicious and easy Lime Honey Soy Scotch Fillet with Wombok Noodle Salad.
What you’ll need
- 4 Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. oil
- ½ wombok Cabbage
- 1 pack crispy noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup wombok salad dressing
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, dark soy sauce, garlic, pepper, honey, zest and lime juice in a bowl. Place scotch fillet steaks into the marinade and cover with cling film.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Heat large fry-pan over med. Heat. Place oil in fry-pan, followed by the 4 scotch fillet steaks.
- Cook each steaks for 5 mins per side or until internal temperature reached 75° Allow to rest for 5 mins.
- Chop wombok cabbage into fine slices. Mix with crunchy noodles, toasted almonds and dressing.
- Serve steaks with salad and enjoy!