Sweet and Spicy BBQ Ribs with homemade cornbread
Try our easy Sweet and Spicy BBQ Ribs with homemade cornbread recipe! Slow cooked pork ribs with traditional cornbread - the classic American BBQ dish!
What you’ll need
- 1 Packet of Three Aussie Farmers Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs
- 3 eggs
- 175ml milk
- 175ml buttermilk
- 35ml honey
- 175g butter, melted
- 225g polenta
- 225g flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. baking sode
- ½ tsp. salt
How to make it
- Cook pork ribs according to packet instructions.Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine eggs, milk, buttermilk, honey and butter in bowl and mix well.
- Add polenta, flour, baking powder, soda and salt to mixture.
- Pour onto a lined cake tin and bake for 20 mins.
- Cut the corn bread into wedges and serve with Pork ribs and fresh coleslaw.