BBQ Pork Ribs With Grilled Corn & Sweet Potato Wedges
Get your hands on a pack of our Three Aussie Farmers Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs and cook up our Ribs with Grilled Corn and Hand Cut Sweet Potato Wedges!
What you’ll need
- 1 packet Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs
- 2 Cobs of Corn
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
How to make it
- Cook Sweet and Spicy Pork Ribs according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut sweet potato into wedges and place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with oil and place in oven for 30 mins.
- Place fry pan over med-high heat and melt butter.
- Place both corn cobs into pan with butter and grill for 10 mins or until cooked through.
- Season to taste and serve ribs with grilled corn and sweet potato wedges.