Steph's Biscoff Bacon Taco
We took the vote to the masses at BaconFest with Dan & Steph's Meat vs Sweet Taco Challenge. Steph has created a delectable salty and sweet combination that is a definite winner!
What you’ll need
- 10 SunPork Fresh Foods Bacon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 150g cream cheese
- ½ cup cream
- 100g crunchy Biscoff spread
- 2 Biscoff cookies, crumbed
- 2 Tortillas, toasted
How to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200⁰C.
- Place bacon a lined baking tray with brown sugar sprinkled over the top. Bake for 15 mins or until the sugar has melted. Allow to cool and chop into smaller pieces.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and cream until stiff peaks form.
- Warm Biscoff spread in microwave for approx. 20secs, so that is easy to stir but not hot. Fold into biscoff and bacon into the cream cheese mixture.
- To assembly the taco, fill a piping bag with the cream mixture and pipe onto the toasted tortilla.
- Add a small dollop of Biscoff spread and crumbled Biscoff cookies.
- Serve & enjoy!