Pork Knuckle With Apple Cider Gravy
Whether you’re a fan of our Bier Gravy or completely new to our knuckle scene, this crunchy Pork Knuckle with Apple Cider Gravy will knock your socks off!
1 hr 30 mins
What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers German Style Pork Knuckle
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup beer (bier)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. cornflour
How to make it
- Cook Three Aussie Farmers German Style Pork Knuckle according to packet instructions. (Reserve cooking juices).
- Heat fry-pan to med-high heat.
- In fry-pan cook onion and garlic for 2 mins. Add tomato paste and stir until combined.
- Add reserved cooking juices from the pouch and stir until combined.
- Add bier and chicken stock, bring to the boil. Combine 2 Tbsp. cornflour with 3 Tbsp. warm water and add to gravy.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over German Pork Knuckle.