What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Leg or Shoulder ham (rind removed)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. coriander seeds, toasted
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Score leg or shoulder ham fat in 1cm intervals.
- Grind coriander seeds to a coarse powder in mortar and pestle. Heat fry pan over medium heat. Place ground coriander seeds, black pepper, peaches, sugar, soy sauce and white wine in fry pan. Simmer for 5 – 10 mins or until the peaches break down.
- Puree the sauce with a food processor and stir through the lemon juice and olive oil. Brush over leg ham and place in over for 2 hours.
- Brush ham with more glaze every 20 mins or until the ham is sticky and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!