1 hr 10 mins
What you’ll need
- 600g SunPork Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Greek salad, to serve
How to make it
- Cut steaks into 3cm pieces then carefully thread the pork onto wooden skewers.
- To make the marinade, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over the pork, cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes, and up to 24 hours in the fridge.
- Pre-heat grill or fry-pan then add the pork skewers to cook for 5-7 mins, turning until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Greek salad and enjoy!