Chili & Beer BBQ Pork Ribs
These Chili & Beer BBQ Pork Ribs are super succulent and tender! Serve them up to the family or friends for lunch or dinner this week!
What you’ll need
- For the Chili and Beer Barbecue Pork Ribs
- 1kg Barkers Creek Meaty Riblets
- 2 cup beer
- For the Chili Spice Rub:
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground smoky paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground dried garlic
- 1 tsp ground chili
- For the Barbecue Glaze:
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Chili Lime Corn
- 4 corn cobs
- 1 lime
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
How to make it
- Combine all rub ingredients in a bowl and rub on each side of the meaty riblets.
- Place ribs in a baking dish and into the refrigerator uncovered. Allow ribs to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Pour beer into the baking dish under the ribs and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 2 hours 30 mins.
- Mix all glaze ingredients in a bowl. Remove ribs from oven, discard foil and baste the ribs generously with glaze. Place back in the oven for 30 mins, re basting throughout.
- Cook corn cobs in a boiling water for 5 mins.
- Combine lime juice, melted butter and chili in a small bowl. Pour melted butter mixture over corn cobs.
- Serve ribs with corn and enjoy