BBQ Pork Fillet Mignon with Roasted Dutch Carrots
Everyone loves a good Fillet mignon - especially when its made with pork! Try this delicious BBQ Pork Fillet Mignon with Roasted Carrots for dinner tonight.
What you’ll need
- 4 SunPork Thick Cut Pork Loin Steaks
- 1kg Dutch carrots
- Olive oil
- 4 streaky bacon rashers
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 500g green beans, trimmed, steamed
- Gravy, to serve
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Place carrots on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and place in oven
for 30 mins.
- Wrap 1 streaky bacon rasher around each pork loin steak and fix into place
with a toothpick.
- Heat fry-pan over high heat. Sear each loin steak on each side for 1 min or
- Transfer to a baking tray and place 1 Tbsp. of butter on top of each steak.
- Place tray in oven for 15 mins or until cooked through.
- Serve mignons with Dutch carrots, steamed green beans and gravy.