Stuffed Pork Loin Roast with Cranberry Orange Sauce
Try this tasty stuffed pork loin roast with cranberry orange sauce for dinner tonight! Tender roast pork with a tangy citrus sauce - yum!
1 hour 50 mins
What you’ll need
- 1 SunPork Rolled Loin Roast
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 bunch broccolini, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kitchen twine
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 190ml water
- 1 cup sugar
- 250g dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. orange rind
- 60ml orange juice
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180ºC.
- Unroll the pork roast and using a mallet, flatten to approx. 3cm thick.
- Layer slices of prosciutto on top.
- Combine broccolini, garlic and olive oil together in a bowl. Spread mixture over the prosciutto.
- Working from the shorter side, roll up the loin and secure with kitchen twine.
- Place pork on a baking tray, pat rind dry and rub salt into the rind. Roast for 1 1/2 hrs or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan bring the water, sugar and cranberries to a boil.
- Reduce heat then add orange rind and juice. Stir and allow to thicken for
- Drizzle sauce over roast and serve immediately.