What you’ll need
1. 300g SunPork Streaky Bacon
2. 1/12 cup brown sugar
3. 2 ¼ cups flour
4. ½ teaspoon baking soda
5. ¾ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
6. ½ cup white sugar
7. 1 cup brown sugar
8. 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
9. 1 whole egg
10. 1 egg yolk
11. 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Layer bacon on baking tray and sprinkle with 1 ½ cups brown sugar. Place in over and bake for 25 mins.
- In a bowl, sift flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, cream butter with white and brown sugars. Add vanilla, egg and egg yolk and beat until light and creamy.
- Add in flour mixture and mix well. Add diced candied bacon and chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Place gold ball sized balls of dough on a lined baking tray and bake in over for 13 – 15 mins. Remove and let the cookies cool.