Double Chocolate Bacon Brownies
How decadent do these Double Chocolate Bacon Brownies sound? Whip them up this weekend for a perfect salty and sweet combination that will please everyone!
What you’ll need
- 6 Bacon rashers, diced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180ºC and line a 30x20cm slice tray with baking paper.
- In a fry-pan over med heat, cook bacon until crispy.
- Add honey and cook until foaming subsides.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, caster sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in eggs.
- Sift flour, cocoa and salt into the egg mixture bowl and combine.
- Fold in the bacon and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into lined tray and place in oven for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.