Tuscan Pork Gnocchi
A beautiful and simple Tuscan inspired creamy gnocchi for the whole family to enjoy. Soo tasty!
What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Fresh Foods Pork Mince
- 150g semi-dried tomatoes,
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1L chicken stock
- 500g gnocchi
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 100ml creme fraiche
- Bunch of fresh basil, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make it
- Using the oil from the semi-dried tomatoes, add 1 Tbsp. to a large frying pan over med-high heat. Add the pork mince and brown for 5 mins.
- Reduce to med. heat and add the garlic, semi-dried tomatoes and zucchini. Season with salt and pepper and fry for approx. 2 mins then add the stock and gnocchi.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for around 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Once the sauce has thickened, the gnocchi should be cooked. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and creme fraiche, stirring to combine.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!