Tik Tok Baked Feta Pasta with Bacon
Try Tik Toks latest simple recipe that's gone viral! Baked Feta. If you're a pasta lover, this is a must try with bacon!
What you’ll need
- 200g bacon, diced
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 200g feta, block
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- 300g spaghetti
- 1 lemon, wedges to serve
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200oC.
- In a medium baking dish toss together bacon, tomatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and olive oil. Reserve a little olive oil.
- Place feta block in the middle of the baking dish and pour remaining olive oil on top. Bake for 40-45 mins until tomatoes are bursting and feta is golden on top.
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions. Reserve 2 Tbsp. pasta water.
- Remove baking dish from oven, add cooked spaghetti and pasta water. Stir everything together until the spaghetti is nicely coated in feta and tomatoes.
- Serve and enjoy!