What you’ll need
- 1 large rack baby back ribs, cut to fit into slow cooker
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 200ml teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Asian slaw mix
How to make it
- Rub pepper and teriyaki sauce into ribs and place into slow cooker. Turn on low for 7hrs until tender.
- Remove sauce from slow cooker and place into saucepan on med heat. Add garlic and balsamic vinegar
- and cook for 5 mins. Brush sauce onto ribs.
- Prepare Asian slaw mix as per pack instructions.
- Serve and enjoy!