Pork Penang Curry
Try this super tasty Pork Penang Curry for dinner tonight! Lean Pork loin cooked in authentic Thai flavours served with fresh lime & tasty roti bread - yum!
What you’ll need
- 500g Pork Loin, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Penang curry paste
- 375ml Coconut cream
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1 Kaffir Lime leaf, thinly sliced
- Roti bread, to serve
- Jasmine rice, to serve
How to make it
- Heat large, deep based, fry-pan over med.heat.
- Cook onion and garlic for 2 mins. Remove from pan.
- Cook pork loin strips for 3 mins or until brown. Add onion and garlic back into pan.
- Add curry paste and cook with pork and onion for 3 mins or until fragrant. Add capsicum, cherry tomatoes, coconut cream, lime zest and kaffir lime leaf.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 20 mins.
- Squeeze fresh lime over curry and serve with rice and roti bread.