Pork Katsu Curry
Try this super tasty Japanese Pork Katsu Curry for dinner tonight! You can have dinner on the table for the whole family in under 20 mins!
What you’ll need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pork Schnitzels
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 1 pack Golden Curry mix
- 300g Snow Peas
- Pickled ginger, to serve
How to make it
- Cook schnitzels according to pack instructions.
- Cook golden curry mix according to pack instructions.
- Place a med. saucepan of water over high heat. Bring to boil.
- Boil snow peas for 2 mins. Remove and split across 4 bowls.
- Place 3/4 cup of rice in each bowl.
- Top with cooked pork schnitzel and golden curry sauce.