Sticky Mongolian Pork Chops
Jazz up these Sticky Mongolian Pork Chops tonight with a side of green beans or a dash of hot sauce for a spicy kick - Yum!
What you’ll need
- 4 SunPork Pork Chops
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- ½ soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. red chilli, minced
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Rice to serve
How to make it
- Cook pork chops in frypan over medium heat for 4 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Place ginger, garlic and chilli in fry pan over medium heat with 1 Tbsp. oil. Cook for 2 mins. Add dark brown sugar and soy sauce and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add pork chops to sauce and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Serve pork chops over rice. Drizzle remaining sauce over chops.