Everyone loves Mongolian Beef - but this Mongolian Pork Belly Stir-Fry is so much better! Tender pork belly pieces coated in a sticky sauce - yum!
What you’ll need
- 1 300g pork belly, rind on , slow cooked & cut into cubes- see recipe for slow cooked pork belly
- 150g Baby Corn
- 150g Red Capsicum, Sliced into sticks
- 150g Broccolini
- 150g onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger
- 1 Cup dark brown sugar
- ½ soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- Sesame seeds to serve
- Rice to serve
How to make it
- Deep fry pork belly until golden and crispy
- Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger and stir for 2mins.
- Add in vegetables and sauté for 4 mins. Add brown sugar and soy sauce and stir for 4 mins or until thickened.
- Mix through pork belly and serve over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy