Pork Chow Mein
This Pork Chow Mein is a dish the whole family will love! Jammed packed full of veggies and flavour - this recipe will please even the fussiest eater!
What you’ll need
- 300g SunPork Scotch Fillet steaks, cut into strips
- 500g thin egg noodles
- 3 tsp. cornflour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into match sticks
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 wombok cabbage, sliced
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- Combine cornflour, stock, oyster sauce and soy sauce in bowl and set aside
- Heat wok or fry-pan over high heat. Pour in vegetable oil. Cook pork strips for 4 -5 mins or until cooked through.
- Add spring onions, capsicum, broccoli and carrots. Cook for 2 mins then add sauce mixture.
- Add cabbage and noodles and cook for 2 -3 mins.
- Spoon into bowls and enjoy!