Pork Belly Tacos With Jalapeño Sauce
Spice up your dinner with these tasty slow cooked & crispy Pork Belly Tacos with Jalapeño Sauce - the perfect dish to add some heat to your Taco Tuesday.
What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly
- 8 flour tortillas
- Sour cream, to serve
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Lime, cut into wedges
- 6 jalapeños, seeds removed
- 4 coriander stems, chopped
- 2 spring onion stems, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
How to make it
- Preheat deep fryer to 180°C.
- Cut pork belly into thick strips.
- Combine the jalapeño sauce ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Heat tortillas according to packet instructions.
- Cook pork belly in deep fryer for 3 mins or until golden brown and heated through.
- Layer pork belly, sour cream, coriander, tomato, red onion and jalapeño sauce on tortillas.
- Squeeze with fresh lime juice and serve.