Pine Nut and Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
A sweet and savoury way to stuff your next tenderloin, the pineapple gives it an extra-sweet kick of flavour that anyone would enjoy.
What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Pork Tenderloin
- 200g pine nuts, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can of pineapple pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary chopped, plus more to garnish
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚C.
- Using a sharp knife, cut lengthways down the tenderloin to butterfly the loin, taking care not to slice all the way through.
- Cover the tenderloin with cling wrap and pound with a mallet until 1cm thick.
- Spread the pine nuts, garlic, rosemary and pineapple pieces over the tenderloin leaving space at the edges. Roll tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for 10 mins to help it set in shape.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in the fry-pan and sear the tenderloin for about 2 mins per side until browned.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 20 mins.
- Rest for 5 mins and slice before serving with seasonal vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy!