Harissa Spiced Pork with Middle Eastern Cauliflower Quinoa Salad
Add a bit of spice in your life with this delicious harissa spiced pork tenderloin with a healthy and delicious cauliflower quinoa salad.
What you’ll need
- 300g Pork Loin
- 3 Tbsp. Harissa spice mix
- 3 peaches, pitted and cut into quarters
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup pistachios
- 3 cups rocket
- Salt and pepper to season
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°
- Rub pork loin with 2 Tbsp. of harissa spice mix. Place on baking tray and into oven for 40 mins or until internal temperature reaches 75°
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Boil cauliflower rice for 3 mins or until tender.
- In a fry pan over high heat, cook peach quarters until lightly charred on each side.
- Combine remaining harissa spice, peaches, quinoa, cauliflower rice, apricots, pistachios and rocket In a bowl.
- Combine lemon zest and juice, orange zest and juice, olive oil and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork tenderloin and toss through salad.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and serve immediately.