Bacon Wrapped Garlic Bread Pork Tenderloin
Who doesn't love bacon and garlic bread! Try this delicious combination in our tasty Bacon Wrapped Garlic Bread Pork Tenderloin recipe!
1 hour 30 mins
What you’ll need
- Pork Tenderloin
- 8 rashers of middle bacon
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. mixed Italian herbs
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg, whisked
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, herbs and breadcrumbs.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a lined baking tray and press bread crumb mixture around the loin.
- Wrap each bacon rasher around the tenderloin without separating the garlic crumb from the pork.
- Wrap strips of puff pastry around the loin, brush with egg and place in the oven for 1 hour and a half or until golden and cooked through.