Ham & Cheese Crepes
These tasty Ham & Cheese Crepes are the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe! Delicious, freshly cut leg ham, Cheddar cheese wrapped in a warm crepe - yum!
What you’ll need
- 8 slices SunPork or Three Aussie Farmers Leg ham
- 1 ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup tomato relish
- Crepe Batter
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- Spray oil for pan
- Chopped chives, to serve
How to make it
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, butter and salt in food processor until smooth.
- Heat fry-pan over med. heat and coat with layer of spray oil.
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter into the pan, swirling the pan to thinly coat the bottom. Cook until brown spots appear on the bottom of the crepe.
- Loosen the crepe from the pan and flip to the other side. Allow to cook for 1 – 2 mins. Remove and place on plate. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Spread some tomato relish onto each crepe followed by a small handful of cheese. Place some ham slices onto each crepe then fold the crepe into 4. It should be triangular and be a ¼ size of the original crepe.
- Sprinkle with some chopped chives, season with salt and pepper and serve while still warm.