Upside Down Pizza
Pizza is perfect the way it is, but we can't help trying a few variations every now and again. These upside down pizza's combine all the perfection of traditional pizza flavours with a bit of theatre!
What you’ll need
- 100g SunPork Fresh Foods Leg Ham/Bacon, diced
- 150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 100g pizza cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano / pizza seasoning
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. tomato passata
- 1 pizza dough ball
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220⁰C.
- In a bowl, combine cheeses and oregano then mix to combine.
- Take two med sized oven proof ramekins and grease thoroughly, including around the lip.
- Equally distribute ⅔ cheese into the ramekins, followed by ham then mushrooms and passata. Top with remaining cheese.
- Divide dough ball and gently stretch over the top of each ramekin, ensuring it flows over the edge.
- Brush or spray with oil and place in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- Remove from oven, take a butter knife and run under the rim of the ramekin until the base feels loose.
- Carefully place upside down on plate, call for your guests to enjoy the theatre and remove ramekin.
- Serve and enjoy!