Cheesy Pork Stroganoff Pull Apart
Here's a twist on a Stroganoff favourite on a toasty loaf of bread and lots and lots of cheese.
What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Pork Mince
- 1 crusty French breadstick, halved lengthways
- 1 cup brown onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 500ml can creamy mushroom soup
- 125ml beef stock
- 1 cup Colby cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Coriander, to serve
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven grill and toast the breadstick for 5 mins, then remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large fry-pan over med-high heat, cook the onions, garlic and mushroom until soft. Add the mince and brown until dry.
- Carefully add the mushroom soup and beef stock, then stir until well combined. Bring to the boil and reduce the mixture for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once thickened, remove from the heat.
- Lay the toasted bread halves flat on a lined baking tray. Spread the mushroom mix evenly over the bread halves, then cover generously with cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and grill for 6 mins or until cheese has melted. Transfer to a serving board and slice into bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve while hot!